How to comply with carbon reporting legislation
Navigating the landscape of existing and upcoming regulations is challenging. In this webinar, we gave an overview of existing legislation.
Recorded on June 21, 2022
Navigating the landscape of existing and upcoming regulations can be challenging. Where do you start? What are your obligations? What happens if you miss a deadline?
In this webinar, we gave an overview of existing legislation applicable to businesses, including:
- The EU’s CSRD, which will require all large EU businesses to report their full scope 1, 2, 3 emissions.
- The UK’s SECR, which requires all large UK businesses to report emissions.
- The SEC’s recent proposal, which would require all publicly-traded US companies to disclose emissions.
We also unveiled the Carbon Legislation Tracker: a free tool that, after a simple two-minute survey, tells you what carbon reporting legislation your company has to comply with.
Watch the webinar to learn what data your business is required to report on and how to stay ahead in this fast-changing landscape.
- Dr. Alexander Schmidt, Head of Science and Climate Research
- Asna Dodhy, Climate Strategy Advisor
- Luzia Buchmann, Climate Strategy Advisor
- Maija Happonen, Product Manager
Moderated by Cassandra Julin, Head of Global PR & Communications
Start your journey to net zero emissions
Normative’s carbon accounting engine calculates your entire climate footprint and identifies emission hotspots. Our carbon specialists use this intelligence to create a tailored reduction plan – and a climate investment strategy for what you can’t reduce.