How enterprises can accurately measure emissions
Unlock business and sustainability opportunities by measuring your full emissions.
Recorded on November 1st, 2022
Up to 91% of companies are failing to measure the full scope of their emissions.
When businesses don’t see their entire climate footprint, the blind spots expose them to risks like regulatory non-compliance and allegations of greenwashing.
By measuring their full emissions, enterprises can unlock significant business and sustainability opportunities. Those that take action will future-proof themselves via increased attractiveness to employees, investors, and especially to customers – 77% of whom say it’s important for brands to be environmentally responsible
In this webinar:
Learn from enterprises that use carbon accounting to decarbonize their value chains – enabling them to identify opportunities for brand building and innovation while mitigating climate risks.
Also: Normative’s carbon management expert Dr. Alexander Schmidt shares the essentials of carbon accounting for enterprises, based on our free guide.
Speakers and panelists:
- Jytte Guteland – Former Member of Parliament, Sweden
- Mattias Frumerie – Head of the Swedish Delegation to COP27
- Milyae Park – Non-Executive Director and ESG advisor
- Stephen Jamieson – SAP’s Global Head of Circular Economy Solutions
- Kristian Rönn – CEO & Co-founder of Normative
- Maggie Buggie – Chief Operating Officer at Normative
Moderated by Cassandra Julin, Head of Global PR at Normative.
Start your journey to net-zero emissions
Normative’s carbon accounting engine calculates your entire carbon footprint, empowering your business to reach net zero.