Why it’s always carbon reporting season
Year-round carbon accounting helps your business stay compliant, avoid risk, and seize opportunities.
Recorded on September 27, 2022
Year-round carbon accounting helps your business avoid risk while creating business opportunities.
Most legally-mandated reporting is due in April, but the process should begin much earlier than that. Rushed reporting may become inaccurate reporting – which can result in allegations of greenwashing, financial consequences, and legal non-compliance.
In addition to mitigating these risks, carbon accounting is also a resource for building brand equity and discovering opportunities to innovate. These benefits have been overlooked by many businesses and there’s an early-mover advantage for businesses who start now.
In this webinar:
- How sustainability initiatives can directly drive profit and facilitate cost savings
- How proactive carbon accounting helps companies mitigate risk and seize opportunities
- Real-world examples from how businesses have used carbon accounting to earn competitive advantages
- François Polarczyk – Partnership & Sustainability Manager at Accedo
- Ryan Fagan – Director of Sales EMEA at Normative
- Eline Wajon – Director of Climate Strategy at Normative
Moderated by Maria Rincon, Social Media Manager at Normative.
Emissions measurements with compliance-grade accuracy
Normative’s carbon accounting engine calculates your entire carbon footprint, empowering your business to report its full emissions and take impactful climate action.