Standardized reporting for net-zero success
Carbon reporting needs standardization. Learn why – and what your business should do to prepare.
Recorded on May 31st, 2022
Even as corporate emissions reporting becomes legally required around the world, there is no standard framework for building and sharing the crucial information contained in those reports. Without standardization, how can companies compare themselves to their peers or track emissions across international departments?
With experts from Oxford and executives from Intuit and EcoVadis, the webinar highlighted:
- How standardized reporting frameworks will enable easier benchmarking, simpler emissions comparisons with your peer companies, and more accurate measurements of reduction over time.
- What your organization can do to help shape and build these standardized frameworks – and how the frameworks will soon impact your organization.
- Thoughts from leaders in the field like Nitin Garg from Intuit, who is responsible for collecting and analyzing the up and downstream emissions of Intuit’s millions of customers around the world.
- Stefan Henningsson – Senior Climate Specialist, Nordea
- Julia Salant – Head of Sustainability Innovation, EcoVadis
- Nitin Garg – Global Customer Sustainability Leader, Intuit
- Kaya Axelsson – Policy Engagement Fellow, Oxford Net Zero
- Kristian Rönn – CEO and Co-Founder, Normative
- Dr. Alexander Schmidt – Head of Science and Climate Research, Normative
Cassandra Julin, Head of Global PR at Normative, moderated the webinar.
Start your journey to net zero emissions
Normative’s carbon accounting engine calculates your entire climate footprint and identifies emission hotspots. Our carbon specialists use this intelligence to create a tailored reduction plan – and a climate investment strategy for what you can’t reduce.